The field of web development is really vast, with hundreds of methodologies and approaches to the field of development. One of theseis the MERN Stack Web Development. Therefore, today we have brought you this article to answer the question What is MERN Stack Web Development?
A stack web developer is someone who can develop a client or front-end server or back-end software. MERN Stack is an example of full stack web development that includes the following open – source technologies:
- MongoDB: An open – source document-based database.
- Express: A fast, neutral, minimal web application framework for node.js.
But the React is not just the front framework. Then why are we interested in React?
If we take a look at the Google Trends chart, which shows how often these items are searched, we can see that the React framework has clearly left Angular and Vue behind in the last few years. And if we look at the stack overflow survey, the most popular web framework right now is React.js under JQuery. But that’s not all, as feedback is used on many websites such as Airbnb, Uber, Facebook, Netflix, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, and Reddit. This is probably one of the fastest growing and most sought – after skills out there.
OUR TOP CONTENTS, YOU MIGHT FIND IT USEFUL
- How to Get More Views on YouTube 10 Most Important Tips
- How to Create an XML Sitemap Seo
- SEO vs PPC Advertising Which is the Better Option
- How to Add Keywords to YouTube Video
- 3 Best SEO Keyword Research Tools
- Things you should know about Google Penalty in SEO
- What is Domain Authority?? How to Calculate the Domain Authority of a Website
- Keyword Cannibalization Facts: Why It is Bad for SEO
- How to Optimize Alt Text to Enhance SEO Rankings
- What are 301 Redirects in WordPress