Organic search continues to be an important way to generate traffic for your blog.
This is an integral part of blog marketing, and in the next article we will show you the steps and tools you need to improve your posts to rank your blog. So, without further ado, let us begin our guide 5 Easy Steps to Rank Your Blog
1. Limit your advertising space
It’s simple: When it comes to designing your blog for great SEO, you need to limit the number of your ads. If you don’t, you’ll reduce your load time, which will affect your traffic.
From a consumer perspective, people look down on a lot of advertising and ranking websites. If you just want to use ads, look at your own analytics to find two or three high-performing ads, and then eliminate the rest.
2. Visit a Popular Blog in Your Industry
Visit popular blogs in your industry. You probably have something you already know and follow. To find out more, search “your industry” + blog and you should find a good list of blogs to use.
3. Find blogs that post trackbacks
A common element used by most blogs is trackback. This is how a blog defines a link. If someone else links to a blog or website post, a trackback will be listed next to the comment on the original post.
From your list of industry blogs, create a list of blogs that allow trackback.
4. Create Hub Pages
One of the best ways to get your content out of the archives and add an SEO website to your website is to create a hub page with your best content.
For example, you can split content into preliminary, preliminary, and expert advice on a specific topic, and then link to the same page on that page.
5. Keep the Number of Links on a Page Below 100
Although Google recommends keeping the number of links on a page below 100, this is not for search purposes only, but for design and user experience purposes only.
Why does Google recommend limiting the number of links to 100? In the past, Google only indexed up to 100 kilobytes per page which was about 100 links.
So, what if you decide to have 100+ links on a page? Google is crawling on you and may treat you like a spammer. Therefore, it is better to stick to the 100-page limit.
Hence, we conclude our article 5 Easy Steps to Rank Your Blog. We hope it was helpful.
- How to Get More Views on YouTube 10 Most Important Tips
- How to Create an XML Sitemap Seo
- SEO vs PPC Advertising Which is the Better Option
- How to Add Keywords to YouTube Video
- 3 Best SEO Keyword Research Tools
- Things you should know about Google Penalty in SEO
- What is Domain Authority?? How to Calculate the Domain Authority of a Website
- Keyword Cannibalization Facts: Why It is Bad for SEO
- How to Optimize Alt Text to Enhance SEO Rankings
- What are 301 Redirects in WordPress