- Eliminate suggested keywords from multiple sources.
- Soovle is a very convenient tool that provides you suggestions for keyword ideas from Google, Bing, YouTube, Amazon, and more.
- That way, you can find unused keywords that you don’t know about your competition. Easily save your favorite keyword ideas using Seoul’s “drag and drop” saved suggestions feature. Then download your favorite keywords to the CSV file.
- Get thousands of keyword ideas in seconds.This is a simple (but powerful) tool.So, what makes Jaaxy unique? First of all, it gives you different keyword ideas.Includes something you won’t find in most other tools.
- Also, you’ll find helpful statistics on each keyword generated (including competition, search volume, and potential traffic).
- RSR stands for “Referred Search Results”.Like, “How many other websites are trying to rank for this exact term?”Most definitely, the lesser the number is, the more likely it is for you to be number one.
Visit here: Jaaxy – Advanced Keyword Tool
3. Google Search Console
Find hundreds of “Opportunity Keywords.”
Google Search Console isn’t your typical run off the mill keyword research tool.But it does have a feature that makes it important to find the right keywords.
This report lists the pages of your website that are receiving the most clicks from Google.(And the same keywords they found there)So, the question arises that how would you be able to utilize this feature for researching keywords?It’s easy: use it to find “Opportunity Keywords”.
For occasional keywords, you rank between 8 and 20 on Google for a particular keyword.And with a little extra SEO on the page, you can get great rankings.These keywords are an occasional keyword. And if you improve your site around “SEO tools”, your ranking should increase for that term.
What is right SEO Keyword Research Tool for You?
- These were our 3 Best SEO Keyword Research Tools that you can find in the SEO market right now.
- To find the right tool for your business, first analyze your budget and then look at the main idea of your brand’s SEO strategy.
- If budget is your number one concern, limit your search to Google Search Console, which will not only work if budget is your main concern but in other scenarios as well.